Terms and Conditions
- All students are required to pay the appropriate fees, as published on the QMA website.
- Exemptions: Students offered a scholarship are exempt from tuition fees. Qataris are except from tuition fees but must pay a QR500 registration fee.
- Payment methods:
To pay with a debit or credit card at QMA reception, building 8, Katara.
- Schedule: QMA will accept payments during the period two weeks before and 10 days after the start of each term. Parents should ensure that the fees are paid by the published deadlines to avoid disruption of tuition. These deadlines will be published shortly.
- Advance payment discount: If tuition fees are paid fully in one single payment for the whole year before the given deadline, an advance payment discount of 20% will apply.
- Family discount: This is applicable if more than one sibling from the same family is enrolled at QMA.
- Siblings enrolled onto the higher fee course will be charged 100%.
- The second sibling is entitled to a 50% discount (family discount). Where there is more than one sibling, all others will be entitled to 20% early payment discount.
- Example: If Brother A is enrolled onto the level 4 course and Sister B is enrolled onto the level 2 course, Brother A will pay 100% of the fees as he is on the higher course level.
- Those paying their fees in instalments are not eligible for any discounts.
: the above discounts are for the Academic Programme ONLY
. Families may disregard the family discount and opt for the early payment discount where it is more beneficial.
Cancellations and refunds
- There isration and receive a 100% refund. Note: if tuition fees have been paid fully in advance for the year, this grace period is only applicable during the first two weeks of each term.
- Lesson times are personally timetabled for each student, and teachers will receive payment regardless of whether students attend. Therefore, tuition fees for individual lessons cannot be refunded in any circumstances.
- Smoking is not permitted inside, or in the vicinity, of the building
- Pets are not allowed in the building at any time.
- The presence of a parent with any student aged under 6 years old is required during instrumental lessons. Parents of older children do not need to accompany them, although they are more than welcome to observe tuition.
- You are responsible for damage your child may cause whilst on QMA premises.
- If you drop your child off for classes, please ensure that you arrive on time for collection at the end of the class.